OLIVETTI LETTERA 22 PORTABLE TYPEWRITER IN BLUE An early Glasgow model with round key tops, tartan-lined case and no tabulator key. Dated from the early '50s. Designed by Marcello Nizzoli. Standard QWERTY keyboard with Elite typeface (11 characters per inch). The machine is in fully working order and great cosmetic condition with light age and use related wear and few minor scratches to the paintwork. Clean and ready for typing. Complete with: - newly fitted quality black and red ribbon with eyelets, - original metal spools, - original carry case, - original Instructions, - original Olivetti accessories. Please zoom in on the photos and see demonstration video. Will be securely wrapped for postage. Thank you for viewing. Please see our other typewriters.
- Any questions? Do not hesitate to ask. We will answer as soon as possible.
- We currently do not send goods abroad, so you would need to arrange for delivery/customs clearance yourself.
- All of our items have been previously used and show signs of use and age (unless states otherwise).
- To offer free postage and reduce negative environmental impact, we often use second hand packing materials, newspapers etc. and whenever possible these will be recyclable.
- Although we made every effort to ensure that colours reflect the natural effect, they may vary due to photographic lighting sources, variations in monitors, browsers, settings on your devices etc.